My Blinkies

I'm proud CT for

Follow me

About me

My name is Jeannine, I live in Belgium in Liège, I''m single
I have been making tags and Incredimail stat in PSP about 2005
I write tutorial since 2009 .
I work for different CT.
I'm glad you decided to stop here and check out my tutorials.
I hope you enjoy all of them.
Il you have any question or to send you'r tut result, so many do my tut so fiew shom me the result, I would love to see them. Contact me HERE

Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Flowers make Happy

This tutorial is my property, written by Jeannine’sTag,
any resemblance to another tutorial is a coincidence.
Do not share my tutorial, send a link to my blog.

Supplies Needed:
PSP 9 (any version should work).
Tube of choice
Mine is gorgeous tube "Kate” by Vi Nina

You may not use this tube without licence

Matching PTU scrap kit "Kate Flowers” by Bibi’s Collection


Here:
Both can buy at ScrapsNCompany
Template 808 et WA by Millie
Font of choice
Plugin Xero Fritillary
Drop shadow: 2 - 2 – 50 – 7

Lets get started…..!

Open template – remove credit– image canvas size 800 x 800
Background - select all – c/p paper 3 – apply the mask – layers – merge group

Highlight

5 & 6 & 9 – adjust – color balance – manual color correction – choice a black – xero fritillary
1 & 2 – selection float – defloat - open paper 1 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
3 – 4 – selection float – defloat - open paper 9 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
10 – selection float – defloat - open paper 001 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
11 – selection float – defloat - open paper 003 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow
12 – selection float – defloat - open paper 001 – copy & paste as new layer – selection invert – delete – add drop shadow


Open elements and resize (if needed):
Never work on the original design - always shift D
(Be careful when you resize or rotate it is sometimes necessary to sharpen)
16 – width 150 – apply Mura Meister Copies-Encircle with the first number changed to 18, move down to just above the mask layer and adjust to your liking.
105 – width 700
109 – width 300
115 – width 200
45 – width 150
102 – width 100
29 – 400
28 – width 500 – rotate free left 90°
30 – width 500
82 – width 65
62 – width 200
53 – width 300
52 – width 150
83 – width 100
95 – width 100
64 – width 500
21 – width 200
11 – width 40
110 – width 65
7 – width 100
100 – width 90
103 – width 80
14 – width 100
Place all items (look at my tag for example)
Copy - Paste your tube as new layer. Resize if need it.
Add copyright info. Merge visible.
Add your name and give a little Inner Bevel effect
Enjoy this tutorial and I'd like to see your results, you can email me



0 comments:

Search

Daily Moon Phases

CURRENT MOON

Total Pageviews

Weather in Liège

Click for Liege, Belgique Forecast

Translate

Labels